Petram & Co.
Petram & Co. is a specialist in asset management. Since the year 2000 we have been managing the assets of individuals, families, institutions and associations. Every day sees us working with great enthusiasm for our clients, whom we have often known well for many years.
Our clients are independent-minded. We can only be of service to them if we share that independence of spirit. This is an essential precondition of arriving at well-thought-out conclusions and thus the starting-point for the services we provide.
Our clients have spent years, sometimes generations, building up their assets. That is why we work to conserve all that is essential and undertake all that is possible. That means that we have delivered a good risk-return outcome ever since our foundation.
1. Personal. Long-lasting personal relationships with our clients form the basis of the services we offer.
2. Keen interest in people. By being good listeners, we get to know what occupies our clients and what drives them.
3. Asset management is a specialist subject. Since 2000 we have specialized exclusively in asset management.
4. Petram & Co. is a partnership. In our view the only corporate model that will ensure good stewardship of the assets we manage.
5. Undertaking all that we can. Well-judged strategic investing leads in our experience to results with a good risk-return relationship.
6. Conserving all that is essential. We pay close attention to risk management, we are prudent with assets.
7. Patient and focused. Daring to think differently, patience and application are the characteristics of success.
8. Taking pleasure in what we do. Our people are passionate about their work, it gives them daily satisfaction.
9. International links. Close ties to local specialists of high repute give our clients a head start.
10. Always accessible. Queries and observations are expedited the same day, unless another deadline is requisite.
You are cordially invited to visit our offices.
It goes without saying that we will be glad to come to you at your own address.
3581 BH Utrecht
T +31 (0)85-485 85 70
Schout bij Nacht Doormanweg 40
T +5 999-737 96 10
Petram & Co. is registered with the Financial Markets Authority (AFM) and comes under the supervision of AFM and De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB). Furthermore Petram & Co. is entered in the registers of the DSI Foundation (DSI) and is one of the partners entered in the registers of the CFA Institute.
Petram & Co. places great importance on sound business practice. One constituent of this is strict compliance with legal and supervisory requirements. That means that Legal & Compliance is a major part of our business model. In order to assure the quality of this process, Petram & Co. works closely with compliance consultants who specialize in compliance activities and possess intimate knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations.
While Petram & Co. will make every effort to observe the requirements of its clients to the best of its ability in conformity with the prevailing conditions and applicable agreements, it remains possible that a client may in any given case be of the opinion that Petram & Co. has not acted correctly. In such circumstances the attached procedure will apply.
An important element in the services provided by an investment business is its approach to investments. Asking questions about this part of the business will give you a good idea of the way an investment company handles its investments. This will enable you to judge if you are well served by that form of management. For more details, read on.
The remuneration policy of Petram & Co. is so formulated as to be thorough, well-judged and sustainable in keeping with the strategy and risk-acceptance, corporate values and business principles of Petram & Co. This formulation takes account of the longer-term objectives of Petram & Co. and their clients, the relevant international context and the corporate environment. Taken together, these regulations constitute the remuneration policy applicable to the categories of staff employed by Petram & Co. Variable remuneration is set by senior management, cannot amount to more than 20% of fixed salaries and is applicable to a maximum of 10 members of staff.